F.A.T. Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread of love

4 posters

Go down

The thread of love Empty The thread of love

Post by fluglegod Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 am

ok guys, i just wanna say that all of you rock my world every way and every direction. This is where we share our love, say every thing you like about the people on the fat team. We are calling each other "faggot", and "idiot" and stuff like that. i want you to say positive stuff. just start, and if you cant thing of anything dont put anything.

to T.aylor: your my best friend, you put up with my shit and believe in me. you have an awesome sense of style and fashion that i am sometimes jealous of. your cool as gently caress and you rock.

to M.att: your awesome, you rock at driving with a fogged up mirror, that one time we crashed was my fault, sorry about that. i dont give a gently caress what other people say, your one of the coolest fucking people i know

to T.alisha: when ever you laugh, it seems like what ever your laughing at must be so funny that every one else cant help but laughing. you have the power to spread happiness and i love that

to H.al: i love how you dont give a shit what other people say. You are a better man then me.

to S.kylar: you are i think the most socially dominate person i know, as in your a leader not a follower. you do some pretty far off stuff witch is cool beans. ROCK ON!

to K.enzie: hardcore, tough, rocker, your like smothing made with awesome and cool. and i still want that tattoo!

to H.eather: the first time i saw you play piano you almost made me cry, the melodies that come out of your finger tips is so extravagant. it leaves me speechless.

to E.rin: you are family to me. i will protect you, cause you do to me. you have always guided me in the right direction and i thank you for that. your personality is strong, and unbreakable. love ya

to Z.oe: i have known you for how many years? 4?5? but ever since the beginning i havnt seen you ever back down to a challenge. and you better not.
fluglegod
fluglegod
Awesome
Awesome

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

The thread of love Empty Re: The thread of love

Post by imastar0787 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:16 pm

awwwwwww thanks you're such a pervert!
imastar0787
imastar0787
Awesome
Awesome

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarROCKSbiyatch Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:17 pm

aw this is nice!

and wow thanks for calling me socially dominant. seriously. i never thought i led anyone.

and now i'm sad that hardcore biyatch zoe and erin never get on the forum cuz i want them to read their little thingies.

i'm gonna write something for everyone at some point... i don't wanna do it right now, but i will!
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
Admin

Number of posts : 597

https://fatteam.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fluglegod Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:19 pm

you should, everyone should!
fluglegod
fluglegod
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mounkyman Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:08 am

Hals Friends:

I.an(Because he did it first)- Your really really crazy and preverted but it makes me laugh, your really musically tallented and you know it and are willing to share your tallent and expand it.

T.alisha BFF- i have know you forever and we have never not been friends, you are my sister from another mister, you always laugh at what i say, and always go along with what is happening even tho it is questionable of stupid, and you know how to be original.

M.att- you have a knak for breaking the rules when some one presents you with an opportunity, and that is awsome, because some of us are not willing to break the rules right away. i will always remember pushing you in the wheel chair at fiesta texas.

Sky.lar- you know how to be original, in every thing you do, your music, your friends, and your creations. you are very generous, and always willing to share your home, your car, your ideas, and your friendship. i have learned a ton from you and hope to learn a ton more.

Z.oe- i have known you forever aswell and have seen what it means to be laid back, carefree, creative, intelligent, and zany all in one person. you have been thru things that most of us will not experience for years and in that way you are more mature than any of us will be in a log time

H.eather- ive only known you for a short while but have become a very close friend, you have taught me some much about music, and together with sk.ylar created many great things.for the past, present, and future of music in our lives here's to you.

Er.in- your crazy and you know how to break the social norm. in the best way possible. you know how to work and know how to get angry, a trait that i know will get you places in you life.

Ta.ylor- your interesting, you are somewhat of a social butterfly in that you can transition from friend group to friend group. you know what you like and you show it. you and I.an have a friendship that is so original and so unbreakable that you and I.an should be proud of it.

hardcore biyatch- every thing you like is different and creative like you, you see what you want and you get it, you can be a hardcore rocker with motley crue, or musical with Ryan. you have an interesting family and love to share it with us, you rock at your bass and i hope you become what you want to be.
Mounkyman
Mounkyman
Awesome
Awesome

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarROCKSbiyatch Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:07 pm

awwwww!!!!!!!!! ok i guess i have to. but i kinda suck at things like this and i'd much rather just tell everyone in person cuz i feel weird on the forum...

He.ather - do i really need to type anything here? seems kinda redundant. i. love. you. i love you i love you i love you! I can have the most fun and be the happiest around you in 5 minutes than i can in 5 hours with anyone else. BFILF foreva!!! you know me better than anyone on the planet, even my family. i love how we think the same because it always makes really funny situations (jello and arrrr!!) oh yeah did i say that i love you i love you i love you?

H.al - Even though i make fun of you and put you down a lot it feels like, i really do care about you. you can make me laugh more than anyone and i love how your personality contradicts itself. you're a great singer and i like for you to show off around me cuz it makes me feel important. now that i say that the same goes for heathe.r and her piano mad skillz. I love how you try to get me to do crazy things with you that I would never do on my own and we always build friggin hilarious memories together!

Ken.zie - You've been with me from the start! i have the most hilarious memories with you than with anyone else in my life. well, you in conjunction with Karly, but mostly you. you've always been a great person to confide in when i needed to talk and give great advice without judging. there's never been a moment where i feel uncomfortable if you're with me. i love you love you!

Tal.isha - You also make me laugh more than anyone else (along with faggot)! Your good mood is always contagious and if I ever feel down i know i can just go stand next to you for a few minutes and soak up your happy rays. i know you hate your laugh but don't ever get rid of it!!! i think it's a part of your very core character and i love it!!! i love you!!

Ma.tt - you're so nice it freaks me out sometimes. you never hesitate to do a favor for a friend and never take any of our insults personally (do you?). though sometimes you can be annoyingly slow (not your fault, this happens to me with all males. you were just born that way, unfortunately for you) you can also be really smart (mojo machine!!! w00t) and really creative (video class). i also appreciate you being the only other competant person in video. thanks for keeping me sane.

I.an - though you also have the genetic disadvantage of a Y chromosome, you manage to be pretty friggin hilarious. sometimes though, you can take perverted jokes a little too far... but you second only to hardcore biyatch have the most creative perverted mind i've ever encountered. i've always admired how alongside your joking prestige you can also hold a serious discussion about pretty deep topics (like today at lunch) and i consider those a nice break from our usual jovial manner. let's have them more often, shall we?

Tay.lor - you, along with faggot, seem to get the brunt of all my teasing insults. Just know that i am 99% of the time not being serious. i really do respect you as a friend and think that it's great how you've managed to stay close with many different people without making anyone feel ditched. I also think it's great how much you love music and hope you keep up with all the things you do with it. i've also always been secretly jealous at your ability to do so many different accents so well... i mean, damn.

Z.oe - you've been with us since the beginning of high school! part of the roots of the team. i love you because you feed me cake. lol no but also you're my link to the gossip world. i've always wondered what kind of secret life you lead because you always happen to know these random people i've never seen before (like will, joel and those people at the Warhol, etc) but i also admire how you aren't afraid to meet new people and get close to them. you're also my savior in various classes by being one of the best project partners out there. love ya!

Eri.n - kay. i just wanna say that i think you should seriously consider stand up comedy. your stories always manage to put me in stiches or on the ground laughing so hard. i also really like how you aren't scared to express yourself through your clothes and eccentric hair styles and colors. i really hate how your mom tries to restrict a girl as great as you and i really hope that you find a way to be happy even through it. you're one of the strongest people i know and i hope you keep it up! love you!

see this is why i didn't wanna do it earlier because i knew i'd write a frggin novel... i could go on about everyone here, but i can just talk to them in person if they want. lol
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by imastar0787 Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:31 pm

oh my..... the most amazing person i've ever met that was beautiful!
now whatever i write here will be pale in comparison to the amazing things you said about everyone
thank you and i love you i love you i love you
imastar0787
imastar0787
Awesome
Awesome

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarROCKSbiyatch Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

aw thanks mother of all harlots!!!

and i think you should fart nuggets try it. don't think of it as being outshone by the others. even if you can only think of one nice thing to say, it really does make people feel good to hear what you really think of them. the nice parts.
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluglegod Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm

that so true
and plus on the writer's side, it makes you really know why you are friends, it makes me happy
its like bonding

i have an idea...but if i say it i will ruin it
fluglegod
fluglegod
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarROCKSbiyatch Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:24 pm

now that's just riddiculous. just say it.
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mounkyman Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 am

Friendships for eva!!! and and you're such a pervert! say it.
Mounkyman
Mounkyman
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarROCKSbiyatch Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 pm

yeah h.al you should just say it too! but by it i mean bitch.
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mounkyman Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:16 am

when you talk to me, ur funny!
Mounkyman
Mounkyman
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by fluglegod Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Im not keeping it secret. Keep faith.
fluglegod
fluglegod
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mounkyman Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 am

What and I am really funny lolz to say it like loozer
Mounkyman
Mounkyman
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarROCKSbiyatch Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 pm

what is going on here?
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
SkylarROCKSbiyatch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mounkyman Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 am

i cant even remember there was the thread of love where we said nice things then i turned into something stupid where i.an wouldnt tell us something then i just...lost interest
Mounkyman
Mounkyman
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down